Monday, October 17, 2011

Presently

I work for Interac.
Interac is a private contractor for Assistant Language Teachers (ALT's) for a variety of places in Japan. By far and large they mostly supply to public schools; however there are also other opportunities they provide as well.

For my part, I work as an ALT teaching English in a middle and an elementary schools. For future reference, in Japan they call middle school, junior high schools, or JHS. I work in correspondence with the Osaka branch, and in fact, live in Osaka prefecture. I have been living here since late August.

And for those who ask, I have nothing but good things to say about this company and this branch in particular. They have always been over accommodating, making sure I get along, well with good support and help with some of the most basic yet essential needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment