Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Japan in Real-Time

I am terrible with names. Just ask mum. I named my first dog 5 times (after every Disney princess) until it settled on Belle...who was of course stolen two weeks later...

Anyways, this title, Japan in Real-Time, was only ever meant to be a temporary one until I thought of something that was witty and personally fitting.

Well that day has finally come. I have changed my name to The Sushi Complex, not to be complicated for everyone who was checking into me, but to make it more personal. However with the new name and personalization, has come a new domain name as well to match my title. Japan in Real-Time is more or less a lot like every other Japan blog you might have come to know. I just wanted to take that step apart from the everyone. 
With that said, I apologize for being difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment